Hello fellow booklovers!
I am doing another Reading Challenge!
I am going to read as many books from my TBR as I can – in ascending order (from date added).
I have been doing weekly ‘Down the TBR hole‘ blog posts.
Here are the steps:
- Put Goodreads TBR into ascending order of date added.
- Read every book synopsis.
- Decide if you’re going to keep it on your TBR or if it should go
- Now you have a list of TBR books that you actually want to read!
While doing this I realised there are so many books that I would still love to read that I just keep on pushing away for new releases or hyped up books. So I am going to do a reading challenge for my winter (hello from the Southern Hemisphere) holiday. I have 574 books on my Want To Read list. So these are only the first couple of book on my TBR (that I still want to read).
How it Works
- Go to Goodreads and put your Want To Read list in ascending order.
- Make a list of the books that you still want to read (I already did this in my ‘Down TBR TBR Hole’ blog posts.)
- From this list (I only did the first 30 books) mark the books you have on your bookshelf or have easy access to.*
- Start reading in ascending order and let’s see how far we can get!
*Having the book already / having easy access to it – will mean that you don’t have to spend any money on this challenge by going out and buying tons of books. *
Here is the list of the books that are on my TBR and on my bookshelf in ascending order.
- Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle #1) by Christopher Paolin
- The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
- Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles #1) by Gena Showalter
- The Young Elites (The Young Elites #1) by Marie Lu
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Lullaby (Watersong #2) by Amanda Hocking
- Crossed (Matched #2) by Ally Condie
- The Kill Order (The Maze Runner 0.5) by James Dashner
Here are books that are on my TBR that I desperately want to read but I don’t have on my bookshelf. However, I can always get the eBooks or go searching for them if I get time!
I hope you join me in my Holiday Reading Challenge! If you do – I would love to see your lists! Drop a comment or link this post. Let’s see how far I can get through my list. I will be doing an update at the end of the holiday to see how many books I finished reading.
Happy Reading !